If you have not already reserved your place for the upcoming Greener Aluminium Online Summit – make sure you take advantage of the early bird price of just £49, which expires on Friday 2 April.
As the aluminium industry strives for a more sustainable future, the Greener Aluminium Online Summit will investigate how far along we really are on the path to decarbonisation and if we’re going in the right direction.
Bringing together aluminium manufacturers and environmental solutions providers, the Summit will present the main issues, investments, technologies, and best practice examples from across the supply chain.
Join the Summit to hear more on topics including:
- The reliability of renewable energies
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- The LME’s Sustainability Strategy
- The work of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Sustainability targets – achievable or out of reach?
- Outlining guidelines for decarbonisation
Find out who's speaking and who you could meet with by visiting: www.aluminiumtoday.com/greener-aluminium