Chinese magnesium supply affect on aluminium industry
25th October, 2021
Europe’s industry associations European Aluminium, have announced an urgent call for action against the imminent risk of Europe-wide production shutdowns as a consequence of a critical shortage in the supply of magnesium from China.
Ball: brazil's first circular economy lab
25th October, 2021
Ball Corporation announced plans to create Brazil's first circular economy lab in Fernando de Noronha, named the VADELATA, the project will create a model circular economy within the island by centralising the collection and recycling of aluminium cans.
Latest issue out now!
30th September, 2021
The Sept/Oct issue of Aluminium International Today is out now!
Latest issue: Sept/Oct 2021
Following the successful Greener Aluminium Online Summit in June, this issue features a host of articles looking at the crucial role of aluminium in a sustainable future and how hydrogen and the latest burners can reduce carbon emissions.
Sticking to the green theme, there is also a big focus on recycling, with articles detailing how to make recycling simpler and our new Editorial Assistant, Zahra Awan spoke exclusively to Sharif Metals to find out more about the company's latest developments.
There is also a look at autonomous furnace charging for smart cathouses, a feature on the benefits of protective clothing which we should all know and a huge supplement on the Turkish Aluminium industry, thanks to our friends at TALSAD.
14th October, 2021
11th October, 2021
- Mastering challenges in aluminium extrusion through the use of premium steels
- AlumForum 2021 - a unique event for the Russian aluminium industry
- The key highlights from the Future of Furnaces event
- Fill level Inspection of Molten Aluminium Using AI-Based Machine Vision System
- AZ China: “Beyond the Horizon” Conference
- Interview with Irina Kazovskaya
- Q & A with Paul Adkins, Managing Director AZ China Ltd.
- Sustainability: Why the aluminium industry is a pioneer
- Aluminium casting vs. steel casting