Novelis sustainability roadmap
23rd November, 2022
Novelis Inc., will be a key participant at Automotive Circle's first-ever Sustainability in Automobile Production conference later this month. Novelis will discuss the role aluminum can play in developing climate-neutral, environmentally friendly production of automobiles.
Aluminium bottles: GIN
18th November, 2022
Penrhos have announced that they will be using new, fully recylable aluminium bottles with their limited edition ‘Wonky Raspberry’ gin. Made from 100% recycled aluminium cutting energy requirements, packaging, transport and our carbon footprint.
ASI certifies Ardagh
18th November, 2022
Ardagh Metal Packaging has achieved ASI Performance Standard V2 (2017) Certification with a focus on Material Stewardship at its regional central organization in Bonn, Germany and its beverage can body production plant in La Ciotat Cedex, France.
Latest issue: Nov/Dec 22
It’s fair to say that as an industry and in our own day-to-day lives, we are all facing a number of hurdles as we race towards the end of 2022.
AIT's Zahra Awan, spoke with a number of industry leaders to get their thoughts on how the energy crisis could hit Europe and other challenges on the horizon. We also have a dedicated feature on how best to prepare for these uncertain times, with an outlook from a Fastmarkets Analyst.
And, with the recent announcement that the Future Aluminium Forum will finally return to a live event format in May 2023, this month’s Alumina Chronicles focuses on the growth of the aluminium industry in Canada.
Front cover courtesy of TotalEnergies
8th November, 2022
2nd November, 2022
- Rapid, accurate, repeatable earing measurement
- Advancing the aluminium sector’s sustainability for a better tomorrow
- VIG Metals Celebrating 10 years
- New age of continuous type homogenising furnaces
- WillPlay: Crafting sustainable outdoor play for Australian communities
- Healthy and efficient self-cleaning cabin filtration
- Possibilities of urban mining in relation to aluminium
- Decarbonising the Globe
- Are Robotics Set to Play a Starring Role in the Next Ten Years of British Manufacturing?