Adani Group to Invest
17th August, 2022
The Adani Group has announced their intention to invest Rs 57,575 Cr in the state of Odisha.
Slovalco stops production
17th August, 2022
Hydro’s majority owned Slovalco aluminium facility in Slovakia has decided to close the primary aluminium production at the plant. The closure will be completed by the end of September 2022.
Dynamic Concept +EPIQ partner
15th August, 2022
Dynamic Concept and EPIQ Machinery have announced a breakthrough in robotic solutions. The two Quebec-based equipment manufacturers have combined their forces to co-create robotic equipment.
Latest issue: July/Aug 2022
Following on from the Greener Aluminium Online Summit, this issue features a round-up from the latest event, which saw more than 200 delegates meet virtually to discuss technological case studies and sustainable solutions.
Keeping to this theme, this issue also sees the first guest column from a very recognisable industry figure, Tim Murray, who outlines the industry’s challenges when it comes to reaching net zero.
The Alumina Chronicles Column focuses on the use of aluminium in the automotive and aerospace industries, and we continue to look at the opportunities for making the European EV sector less reliant on aluminium imports.
Front cover: JE Aluminium Extrusion
27th July, 2022
25th July, 2022
23rd July, 2022
- Healthy and efficient self-cleaning cabin filtration
- Possibilities of urban mining in relation to aluminium
- Decarbonising the Globe
- Are Robotics Set to Play a Starring Role in the Next Ten Years of British Manufacturing?
- IAI Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Reliable data – The building block of a model aluminium industry
- The implementation of Fives’ SMARTVibro solution in Green Anode Plants
- Hydro’s Path to Decarbonisation
- Diffusion Bonded Printed Circuit Heat Exchangers for Severe Environments