Lochaber celebrates 90 years
12th December, 2019
Past and present employees of the UK’s only remaining aluminium factory gathered in Fort William today to mark the 90th anniversary of the Lochaber hydro-electric plant and smelter – one of Scotland’s best known industrial plants.
9th December, 2019
Braidy Industries, Inc. has named Mike Otero as Chief Operating Officer (COO), effective January 6, 2020.
Bruks Siwertell awarded
6th December, 2019
Bruks Siwertell has been recognised as making a positive contribution to environmental protection and sustainability, winning this year’s well-respected International Bulk Journal (IBJ) Environmental Protection Award.
Latest issue: Nov/Dec 2019
Without giving my age away too much, I grew up in the ‘Girl Power’ Generation. I had every bit of merchandise going and would scribble the name of my favourite Spice Girl on any white space I could find in my school books.
But, while these glittering female role models were plastered across my bedroom walls and crackling on full volume through my CD walkman (another clue to my age!) it is only now that I really appreciate the other women in my life who played a huge part in shaping my world today.
I was lucky enough to grow up genuinely believing that I could be whatever I wanted to be. I was never funnelled into a particular way of thinking and never made to believe that I couldn’t do something.
I now realise the importance of this…
29th November, 2019
27th November, 2019
27th November, 2019
25th November, 2019
- Read the full interview with Nadine Bloxsome, Editor, AIT, featured in the AlCircle Middle East Focus 2020 Magazine
- ICSOBA 2019 Conference Review
- Euro PM2019 Congress & Exhibition Makes a Great Celebration in Maastricht
- International Congress and Exhibition “Non-ferrous metals and minerals-2019”
- Focusing on the downstream will save European SMEs
- Joint aluminium associations statement to G7 leaders
- IEA recommends China’s smelters modulate energy
- Eurasian Resources Group to further reinforce its aluminium business
- Sustainable and profitable dross practices