As the aluminium industry strives for a more sustainable future, the Greener Aluminium Online Summit will investigate how far along we really are on the path to decarbonisation and if we’re going in the right direction.
Bringing together aluminium manufacturers and environmental solutions providers, the Summit will present the main issues, investments, technologies, and best practice examples from across the supply chain.
We want sustainability to be more than just a buzzword, so we are inviting a range of experts to give their opinions and advice on how best to achieve this huge decarbonisation task.
Join the Summit to hear more on topics including:
- The reliability of renewable energies
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- The LME’s Sustainability Strategy
- The work of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Sustainability targets – achievable or out of reach?
- Outlining guidelines for decarbonisation
Alongside the two-day conference and virtual exhibition, participants will also be invited to join live discussions and will have the opportunity to network with new contacts, arrange video meetings and exchange resources and information.
The opportunities that this virtual event presents are exciting and we have a really innovative platform to show you that delivers engaging content and business solutions for our visitors and a vital commercial opportunity and interactivity for our sponsors.
Contact the sales team to see the branding, marketing and sponsorship packages available or download the sponsorship brochure here.
- Instant message delegates that are online
- Email delegates that are offline
- Send meeting requests
- See a real-time list of delegates visiting your stand and engage immediately
- Share expertise in the live chat room
- Receive a file of attendees that visited your booth
Interested in attending?
- Register to attend and take advantage of the early bird rate starting from as little as £49
- We'll email you a link and login details to access the event
- Use these details to login and join us online from 2-3 June 2021
Gain full access to the virtual event across the two days | Join all sessions and presentations in the conference | Ask questions to speakers and take part in live discussions | Watch conference presentations on demand for 30 days after the event | Meet with companies in the exhibition hall | Find and contact other delegates in the networking lounge
If your diary is looking busy for 2 - 3 June, don't worry! Register to receive 'video on demand access'. You’ll have plenty of time to catch up on any sessions that you’re unable to watch live and can still view the delegate list to connect with any clients and colleagues.
Contact the team to find out more
Nadine Bloxsome, Content Director
T: +441737 855115
Nathan Jupp, International Sales Manager
T: +441737 855027