Aluminium International Today Issue
Welcome to this special ‘2018 Highlights’ issue of Aluminium International Today.
Not only does this issue give you a rundown of the biggest news stories and features from across the year, but it also acts as a lovely little Christmas present from us to you!
In the spirit of Christmas (and possibly because I’ve already got a bit too excited) I have tried to summarise what Aluminium International Today brings you in the style of a festive song I hope you’ll recognise...
On the first day of Christmas, Aluminium International Today gave to me:
Six printed issues
Five thousand Twitter followers
Four newsletters monthly
Three digital specials
Two daily news stories
And a Future Aluminium Forum!
We hope you have enjoyed everything we have brought you this year and I am always interested to hear from readers or companies if you have industry news to announce or opinion pieces to share.
You can always keep up-to-date with the latest information and view the media pack on our website: www.aluminiumtoday.
com or get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 1737 855115
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year!
Editor, Aluminium International Today
Comment and News
Future Aluminium Forum: The future is now
- 2018 Aluminium outlook: For once, it’s not about China
- Restarting US capacity
Transport & Handling
- Combilift officially opens €50 million global headquarters and manufacturing facility
- Industry 4.0 in the aluminium smelter
- Hydro’s new technology pilot: Breaking new ground in energy consumption
Future of aluminium
- Towards 4.0: The Smelter of the Future
- BLOODHOUND is GO!
- Leading-edge innovations fuel transformation of global auto industry
- Assan Alüminyum: Investing in high value-added products
- Production trumps safety
Projects & Products