The organisers of the Future Aluminium Forum and publisher of Aluminium International Today introduce a new online event, dedicated to presenting sustainable solutions for the aluminium manufacturing industry.
As the aluminium industry strives for a more sustainable future, the Greener Aluminium Online Summit will investigate how far along we really are on the path to decarbonisation and if we’re going in the right direction.
Bringing together aluminium manufacturers and environmental solutions providers, the Summit will present the main issues, investments, technologies, and best practice examples from across the supply chain.
Sustainability needs to be more than just a buzzword, so this event will invite a range of experts to give their opinions and advice on how best to achieve this huge decarbonisation task.
Comprising of an online conference, virtual exhibition hall, live networking area and A 'Green Technology Zone', participants will also have the opportunity to arrange video meetings, share resources and access all the content 'on demand' for 30 days after the event.
The conference will tackle topics including:
- The reliability of renewable energies
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- The LME’s Sustainability Strategy
- The work of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Sustainability targets – achievable or out of reach?
- Outlining guidelines for decarbonisation
As a registered delegate, you will receive:
- Access to all live conference presentations across the two days
- Access to watch any presentations 'on demand' for 30 days after the event
- Networking opportunities with all other registered participants (chat, video call or instant messaging options)
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall
- Access to view the resources available in the 'Green Technology Zone'
- Access to the Discussion Forum to input views and raise comments and points with other participants
Click here to find out more