British Industrial Furnace Constructors Association
The aims and objectives of BIFCA:
- To provide a means of co-operation between the members in the mutual interests of themselves and their customers.
- To develop the growth of trade relevant to the industry and to take action in regard to any matters of general interest to that trade.
- To co-operate by affiliation or otherwise with bodies having kindred interests.
- To be a channel through which the views of the industry on economic and trade problems can be made known.
- To represent the interests of members in negotiations with Government Departments, Trade Organisations and other relevant bodies.
- To be a full and active member of CECOF, the European Committee of Industrial Furnace and Heating Equipment Associations.
- To provide facilities for personnel in the industry to continue their education and training.
- To take whatever actions are necessary to fully implement the Association's Constitution.