As the aluminium industry strives for a more sustainable future, the Greener Aluminium Online Summit will investigate how far along we really are on the path to decarbonisation and if we’re going in the right direction.
Bringing together aluminium manufacturers and environmental solutions providers, the Summit will present the main issues, investments, technologies, and best practice examples from across the supply chain.
We want sustainability to be more than just a buzzword, so we are inviting a range of experts to give their opinions and advice on how best to achieve this huge decarbonisation task.
Join the Summit to hear more on topics including:
- The reliability of renewable energies
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- The LME’s Sustainability Strategy
- The work of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Sustainability targets – achievable or out of reach?
- Outlining guidelines for decarbonisation
Alongside the two-day conference and virtual exhibition, participants will also be invited to join live discussions and will have the opportunity to network with new contacts, arrange video meetings and exchange resources and information.